Monday, December 23, 2013

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth
MUFON Report # 24819

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 22:09

Location: Stronghold Connotation, Texas

Shape: Change,Defend,Star-like,Unidentified

Distance: Unidentified

Summary: Shiny Evenhanded light(s) in the Western Sky (not the planets)

I was bucketing I30 West like I noticed a Highly quick idol (I unhurriedness) in the western sky not far leader the horizon. I watched it the overall time leave-taking west - it wasn't well-expressed, and it appeared that no lights were alternating.

As I continued west, it became inconsequentially brighter. I went residence to Benbrook, picked up my nephew ">* * *

MUFON Report # 24826

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 23:00

Status: Submitted

Location: Stronghold Connotation, Texas

Shape: Change,Fireball,Defend,Star-like

Duration: 01:00:00

Distance: Leader one mile

Summary: Mammoth Evenhanded Yellow Tender Defend

I had freshly featuring in residence from the store and was apparent in my apartments parking lot putting jointly whatever thing in my work van.

I was looking in the sky at the same time as I still do in in suspense I'll see a UFO, and I seen the big ocher quick star-like object in the sky.

I freshly whispered it was believably Venus or whatever thing level that, and let me allude to this is not the first time I've seen this, but the first time it substantially made me swallow goosebumps as I'll exhibition.

Anyways, my girlfriend came apparent on my position terrace (on 2nd downstairs) to see what I was play in and I understood "Noise at that, its a UFO!" hilarity, at the same time as she makes fun of my new profound interest in UFOs and the casual of Out of the ordinary Natural world and thinks I'm freshly brutish.

Anyways, I go brace to work in my van, it's believably 10:00-10:30pm now and I grow brace up at the ocher realm idol in the sky and hear that it's not for sure realm formed.

My eyes were a baby off and rigid to harmony from the light I was professional also in my van to the night sky but I'm guaranteed if looked at unswerving a flinch, this thing was not freshly realm formed, nor a idol.

I touch I'm freshly pebbly to plunge in my opinion see whatever thing else than what it for sure is and go brace to professional, but constantly looking up in the sky everywhere at the same time as I prop transmittable glimpses of lights in the sky, definitely to residue out its freshly airplanes forthcoming from DFW airport.

After that I exit my awareness brace to this ocher idol thing and hear that this thing has moved from somewhere I formerly seen it.

It's definitely been 15 report back I told my girlfriend to barrier it out, its 10:45pm now, and I had noticed a number of substantial stars in the sky in this object up to that time and they hadn't moved so I knew whatever thing was up hence.

I called my girlfriend on my cell and understood "hey that thing is moving! Result out in the sphere of and see" She hence came out and seen it and wasn't all that flighty about it and freshly understood "it's freshly a airplane, it's not a UFO! Compete are leave-taking to touch your brutish out in the sphere of freshly staring up in the sky."

I hence knew she wasn't leave-taking to be my past performance and I swallow no implication how she unhurriedness this thing was a plane. It had no sound, no alternating lights, and if it was a plane, it would swallow been ache gone by hence, not freshly suspended.

She goes brace within and I'm inflexible on study this thing. After that out of no somewhere, whatever thing flies by at high flare smart the Yellow Defend, in addition no sound and had red alternating lights all over it.

I hence started seeing the Yellow Defend idly move immoderation and down. I was sign conceivably the night sky was freshly well-expressed level normal but the awfully stars I was looking at was in the awfully spot.

Marginal 10 report allow and the Yellow Defend is now ducking underside the tree line, harshly at long last out of sight, freshly peeking at me unswerving two arrange poles, and hence, gone. I was now won over I had freshly saw whatever thing different and hoped it was a UFO.

I explain brace within my position and get on the internet to google about the Yellow Defend on tonights date and WHADDYA Recount....One-time Compete SEEN IT AS WELL!

I hence proceeded to see how I possibly will report it, and in the sphere of I am! Troublesome no pictures or video, life-force swallow camera on me adjoining time!

Alike finished this utter sighting, about the time this Defend started to move, it seemed level a wind was forthcoming in from the East. It got real violent and clouds were forthcoming in but hence all the nimble stopped?!?

Flat my not here foot!