Thursday, December 19, 2013

Alien Encounter In Pennsylvania On December 27Th 2014 I Felt An Energetic Prescence All Night As Usual But Very Strong

Alien Encounter In Pennsylvania On December 27Th 2014 I Felt An Energetic Prescence All Night As Usual But Very Strong
I was attempting to sleep/astral project.abbout 2-3 am. im feeling a strange presence..unfriendly..atleast unknown...i then experienced my typical sleep paralysis ive beenexperiecing these multidimensional encounters since a child. i believe im a starseed i believe their interrested in me. i also believe mufon is working to create disinfo in the ufo community. but idk who to trust anymore cus the encounters are getting physical now. so im trying to sleep and i feel a presence, i fall into sleep paralysis (when ur body create smuscle atonia to not act out ur dreamms physically which is a side affect of leaving your body) the entity caught me in the middle of leaving my body and held my ethereal body in an uncomfortable place until i let go of all fear and left my body consciously. then..i saw him...bulbous headed grey..taller then the worker hybrids. i then had this crazy reoccuring dream ive been having for alost 2 years now of apocolypptic scenarios in my life,ppl dying and partying weird twisted apocolyptic celebration..like a multidimensional ttransition everyones aware of...everyone knkows their dead...anyways..iwoke up with a clogged nose ive never in my life blew my nose with this much mucus before..and behind it..blood... so i figure.. implant?

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: greys-area.blogspot.com