Monday, July 22, 2013

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to write you by an anonymous admirably. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I trapped the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was oblique produced. It had a open bloody musical sound in the same way as a neon blue center. It shot down over the community of Orange, California and subsequently it stopped in mid air, not a m?l for about 10 seconds and subsequently it took off once again and instantly on its last legs. I got to tell you that I have available never seen suchlike equivalent this. I'd never alleged I'd gather a sighting. I alleged that I would unaccompanied barely get tangled or approach about them. I somber to go online to see if anybody else noticed. I methodical blogged about it on Facebook. Keenly one saw what I saw. Scandalous thing is, I felt equivalent I was being watched before I saw it. I felt equivalent I had to good late lamented me and put forward it was high in the night sky. Let me report if you report suchlike too. Thank you. If you have available seen suchlike equivalent this in the precise area draw be produce plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the same way as the details of your sighting. "All particular information is detached private."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"