Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Focus"In office Vanderhoof - Fortification Fraser - Fraser Lake and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I would like my memorandum finds you well. The holder I am lettering today is to enquire if your weekly restrain acknowledged any strange reports of exhibition objects in the night sky. I restrain been operating on two strand cases, about, a sighting from Telkwa in which current were three witnesses to this feast, and fresh about in Houston, B.C. everywhere a difficulty had seen a very exhibition object over the Bulkley Gush. I was dialect including fresh investigator and he overly acknowledged a report of the vastly type of thing plunder permit nearby Burns lake, B.C. So far I restrain interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took permit on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now restrain information of fresh establish who came put up and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five private I restrain interviewed are all matrimonial, including families and very laudable private. The dates to the same extent this all took permit would restrain been from January 31, 2002 government department up to February 3, 2002. Or you may possibly restrain a report from partaker re this time period. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. to the same extent you last had your set of six Harvest Circles. Being who has any information about these procedures can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (congested) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so radically for any prop you may well scholarship to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Showground Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.