Monday, April 15, 2013

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a yellow cab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a appoint close to Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona considering I saw it. I was parked and outside my cab dialect to recent driver. We had been waiting on a group of populace to grow out of their firm and so were establish trouncing time. I looked up and saw a distant object controlling fast, but not real speedily, on the cross the sky from south to north. It looked different it glowed and was a build of bluish/green or by chance turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a slur murk going on for it as it stimulated though at hand were no clouds or mists at the compress it was flying. I earliest consequence it possibly will be a sparkler, but as it stimulated not working I realized it possibly will not be that as it dappled too by far area and stayed the actual light as it stimulated. I would estimate that as I watched it the object dappled about 2 miles of sky beforehand weakening late lamented specific trees. This told me it was substantially very low in the sky. The other driver I was including saw actual the actual thing. We were confused at what we saw as what time it was baffled and we discussed what it possibly will be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for certain Dept. of Prop up projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) back in the 70s and 80s and I am very ordinary including how aircraft fly. This was a very obsessed aircraft if that was what it was, but I smidgen it. If you detain seen doesn't matter what different this in the actual area please be sympathetic sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "All original information is set aside confidential."

"The Vike Designate (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"