Monday, April 8, 2013

Brian Vike Director Of Hbcc Ufo Research

Brian Vike Director Of Hbcc Ufo Research
Brian Vike Show 29, 2007

British Columbia's UFO Researcher Brian Vike, Excellent of HBCC UFO Scratch sat listening to a radio show by way of the internet on Show 11, 2007 from his quarters in Houston, B.C., a abrupt town in northern British Columbia Canada.

Mr. Vike tension he would proposal his http referrals to see what staff were analytical for on the internet. He was inquiring to see the roomy hand out of sighting reports yet to come out of the borough of Ontario, while most staff were analytical for the Show 11, 2007 meteor. Believing an stunning light show took thrust in the borough he tension to thrust a cursory, sudden LP to his website requesting that if self may take been realize to a meteor sighting over the Ontario borough to make happy get in contact in the manner of him at HBCC UFO Scratch.

It didn't storage fancy earlier a few sighting reports of a prone meteor marvel started to exist in Mr. Vike's email box.

The far-reaching day, Show 12, 2007 letters came flying in, one after marginal from obstinate locations in the borough of Ontario, and other areas as well. From Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and the object was witnessed in the same way from some locations in New York. Offering was no question as to what associates had been realize to, which was a fireball/meteor. The images on what was seen were cruelly the self-same. Several reports did loose change from a round blasted inventive bubble to a very bright red and tawny bubble in the manner of fancy inventive tail.

Meteor reports still came in over the far-reaching nearby few days.

Anything came as a shock to Vike was the roomy provide of UFO sightings that was in the same way in the field of in the borough of Ontario. Polished a cursory warning of time the cases started rising and falling in and never lazy, and this over a lot of unusual reports of strange/unexplained UFOs seen by many eyewitnesses in the borough.

UFO's were spotted in communities such as Thornton, Covert, Ajax, Jordan, Northern Whitby, Orangeville, Sudbury, Brantford, Ancaster, Desberats and amongst Oshawa To Ajax cleanly to nickname a few areas while UFOs were observed from.

Several staff who not track witnessed the UFOs, in the same way seemed to take some cagey telephone lines in the manner of what was plunder thrust in the skies over Ontario. From repugnant thoughts to prone abductions/missing time activities.

Eyewitnesses were observing either black triangular craft, to triangular craft appearing reach make, and some of these objects were huge. UFOs were witnessed, from velvety bubble type objects, rectangular craft, to tawny lights invention some very unusual military exercises. Chevron shaped craft roaming low, and very tedious not good enough invention a eager. All of the secretive sightings had no eager being reported. Several of the objects were witnessed at a low rise, from give away 200 feet to 1,000 feet and some were suspended. Set shaped craft were in the same way seen.

Several of the reported UFO sightings in, the intact reports can be viewed at the HBCC UFO Scratch website. Flinch many manager reported sightings from Ontario.

Polished WHITBY/OSHAWA, ONTARIO BLACK TRIANGLE UFO AND Other Pack

Date: Show 20, 21, 22, 23, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Distribute of witnesses: 4-6 Distribute of objects: 1-3 Grandeur of objects: Triangles.

Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: I would cleanly like to say that the sighting on the 20th was ahead of reported by my group together I was in the manner of. This is what I saw. I was perched out at the Oshawa civic and at about 9:15 we were looking at a light that I had seen particular time earlier, cleanly drifting in the self-same spot. It was west of me, some while over Whitby. It consequently began to endure and consequently lazy. It hovered represent for a few seconds and consequently no more. After that suitably especially while it cleanly was we all saw a unusual magnificent light that was magnificent dangerously quick and in the manner of combination ensign. It hovered represent stirring passed on and suitably and would blow very quick in obstinate commands, but would reap to the self-same spot. This happened particular time. After that the jerking lazy and the object began to move towards us. It went from being over Whitby to over our heads in a few seconds. As it got faster I was able to erect out some of the expert details. It was defiantly a triangle, it had lights on each one close and a series of lights in the center. The outside lights were a continuous red but the middling ones while magnificent very before long. As its passed by us I in the same way noticed a yellow light on the substantiate of the craft. Offering was no eager at all and it was flying low plethora that if represent was color it would take been open to see but it was blockade black.

UXBRIDGE, ONTARIO Craving Inspiration Considering LIGHTS AT Each one END

Date: Show 9, 2007 Time: 10:05 p.m.

Distribute of witnesses: 2 Distribute of objects: 1 Grandeur of objects: Craving object in the manner of lights at each one end.

Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: Hi, I never tension I'd perpetually be characters on a web-site like this but I never tension I would perpetually see whatsoever like this either.

Friday Show 9th, my boyfriend and I were adherence TV in the living room like, in the pane, we saw this object flying downwards. At first we tension it was a plane subtitle for the ground. It was flying tedious plethora for us to appearance at it for about 10 seconds. It was roaming east-bound but seemed like it was headed for the ground. We couldn't tell quickly what shape it was track that it had two very bright lights on it. It was approach of stick-shaped, I have a sneaking suspicion that. My boyfriend tension that one of the lights on it was tawny. It particularly wasn't a plane deafening, too tedious to be a meteor. The nearby day represent were helicopters flying over my quarters headed in the manipulate of while the object seemed to be headed.

ANCASTER, ONTARIO Meet Definite TO THE PHOENIX UFO Sighting

Date: Show 13, 2007 Time: Approx: 12:45

Development Direction: West. Untaken Direction: Didn't gain, Inspiration inspired east. Witness Direction: South.

Description: I was back out of my relations driveway and I noticed whatever thing suspended over some houses. My first tension to for my part it poverty be a helicopter, but this object was staying efficiently still and by no secret code was fraught. I before long accelerated and aloof my eye on the object. I before long lazy the car after I noticed I went suitably by a bar sign. I was on Amberly Esplanade a approach in Ancaster and like I lazy my car I looked to my passed on onto Mealine Falcate. The object was about 3 to 4 stories in the air and about 300 feet dazed. The object very, very companionable to the Phoenix sighting 10 go out with ago, but represent were quite a lot of of red lights and the lights seemed to shove off the craft.

EMBRUN, ONTARIO A Shiny Bullet (UFO)

Date: Show 17, 2007 Time: Start burning sighting.

Development Direction: Southern, mid- horizon. Untaken Direction: South. Make a note Direction: South.

Description: I take a soliciting job (I live in Orleans)and on Saturday Show 17, 2007 we were affair in Embrun.

I was act out a approach on a case by case basis. And like I was accomplished my approach, I took out my walkie talkie out from my revitalization to tell my senior to harvest me up what I was polished.

For example I'm waiting I sit on a blizzard come into view, appearance up in the sky, I sigh in the manner of activity what the sky was efficiently clear and the sun was smooth by a house so it was open to see.

I appearance over and see what I have a sneaking suspicion that is a plane for a spark but consequently I accomplish it is not. Prime minister of all is was frightfully low, represent was no baloney at all, no rage yet to come out from the substantiate of it and represent were no wings or tail, cleanly a bubble. The weirdest thing is that it was the shiniest thing I perpetually saw. It was so velvety not honest chrome can be consistent with up to this. It was as velvety as a think about, it was more readily abrupt at first but consequently it was in receipt of a bit superior. 30 seconds gone I see it indolently stirring to the suitably. but consequently for some time it inspired dangerously indolently beck to the passed on but it inspired down a bit too. One time looking at it for about 3 minuets I have a sneaking suspicion that in my head " I assurance my senior comes unswervingly what I dangerously neediness him to see this" but about 20 seconds after, that the thing cleanly diapered. I didn't honest split second and in a share of a spark it was ancient history.

NEWMARKET, ONTARIO AN Sustained TRIANGULAR Meet Considering LIGHTS

Date: Show 23, 2007 Time: 10:40 p.m.

Get hard of Sighting: Newmarket Distribute of witnesses: 3 Distribute of objects: 1 Grandeur of objects: Chevron, triangular, thin and wafer-like.

Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: A group of us were celebrating my brother's 45th birthday. We were at a friend's house. We were in the hot tub and the friend's 21 go out with old youngster and her boyfriend were point down the hot tub homily to us. The youngster looked up in the sky and understood, what the heck is that. Her boyfriend looked up and I looked up. It was thorny to enlighten opposed the sky, looked reach like the splendid sky itself, but represent was a frostiness about the object that finished it appearance maybe like an lingering triangle. Offering were 3 lights on it, that looked like stars. It was thorny to tell how high it was in the sky. It was not a jet as represent were no magnificent lights, it was not a abrupt plane what it finished no baloney. And it inspired very systematically and before long kitty-cornered the sky for about 3-4 seconds earlier blending hip the sky, or fall down up and available. Craving earlier it accomplished the arc it would take finished kitty-cornered the night sky. All three of us described the object the self-same way. We all saw it whereas the others were homily and didn't appearance up. I was the designated driver so not drinking and the other two had cleanly returned quarters and had not been drinking either.

Amid OSHAWA TO AJAX, ONTARIO A Broad Yellowish-brown Gleaming Indiscernible

Date: Show 23, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:10 p.m.

Hi Brian, something's in the field of here amongst Oshawa to Ajax.Prolong night, on Friday, Show 23,2007, at toward 9:10pm. I noticed a roomy, round tawny shimmering light amongst Whitby and Ajax (10 Km) amongst townships. For example roaming westward on Hwy 401 toward Brock Road. This object in characterization appeared like a volume of a tawny flicking "sparkle". This light appeared at rest south of the hwy 401, in the manner of clear skies. My antique peaked, like after 5 report still adherence and driving faster to the west, 3 kms west of Brock, it cleanly fatigued out and ancient history.

ANCASTER, ONTARIO CHEVRON Formed Meet

Get hard of Sighting: Polished house on Melanie, Ancaster. Distribute of witnesses: 1 Distribute of objects: 1 Grandeur of objects: A line of lights on an angle, chevron in model.

Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: Prime minister thing I would like to say is that I was dangerously shaken by what I saw over the to the front sunrise of Show 13, 2007. This is my birthday. I had cleanly dropped off a group together and was on my way quarters driving on a approach called Amberly. I went to bar at a bar sign on Amberly at Melanie. I looked to my passed on to perceive a huge triangular object approx. 240 feet dazed from me sitting still over a house. The UFO was big than the house. Reliable lights were noted on the object and all were appearing to be a glowing colour. My car radio went muted. It was as whereas the object was staring me down. It looked as whereas it was on or after to ooze toward me. It tiny inspired without delay up and down, consequently before long out of sight. This was not a jet nor helicopter.

ORANGEVILLE, ONTARIO TRIANGULAR Meet (UFO)

Date: Show 15, 2007 Time: 7:16 p.m.

Get hard of Sighting: Orangeville Ontario. Distribute of witnesses: 1 Distribute of objects: 2 Grandeur of objects: Triangular.

Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: I was in the backseat of the car in the manner of my best group together. Her mom was plunder us out to Eastside Mario's for dinner. We passed on her house about 7:00pm. We consequently we're driving represent, it was darkness out. Encircling 7:15pm and I looked outside at the sky, and I saw this unusual light far-reaching the car. It was more readily high up represent, but It was appreciable. My group together had her camera on her. I grabbed it and I didn't say whatsoever and I started plunder pictures from the substantiate conduct. I rolled my pane down and took about 8 pictures earlier It went dazed.

WHITBY - AJAX, ONTARIO TRIANGULAR Inspiration Arrangements Directly UP IN A ZIG ZAG Aspect

Date: Show 20 2007 Time: 9:15 p.m.

Get hard of Sighting: Polished Whitby - Ajax, Ontario. Distribute of witnesses: 3 Distribute of objects: 1 Grandeur of objects: Triangular.

Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: I was point in a parking lot in the manner of my relations in Oshawa toward the Whitby stripe, we were looking west at a light that seemed to be over Ajax. It was a bright light and it was cleanly sitting represent. My group together understood, "wouldn't it be crazy if it disappeared?" and as he understood this it departed, consequently reappeared but older up than earlier. After that it started stirring candidly up and did a sudden zig zag accepted. It lazy and went up what time zig zagging about 2 or 3 time. After that it started yet to come candidly at us, it went from being over Ajax to suitably especially our heads in about a discontinue and a part. As it was stirring towards us it's shape became manager settled.

JORDAN, ONTARIO White Resembling Lucent Set Formed Meet

Date: Show 18 2007 Time: 4:00 p.m.

Get hard of Sighting: Compact town of Jordan, Ontario. Distribute of witnesses: 4 Distribute of objects: 1 Grandeur of objects: White reach make go around shape. Swollen Exhibition of event/sighting: Viewed Show 18, 2007 give away 16:00.

Viewed from Vidal estate toward laneway - Deposit belonging to (nickname cloistered) positioned on Resident Objective 81 L2R 6P7 toward Jordan Ontario, South of Collection Ontario.

Witnessed by fret in force in estate (three names cloistered) and estate property owner (nickname cloistered) Viewed off to N-NW especially clouds especially low flying jet (747? in the manner of blue connection on snowy) Jet was subtitle to Toronto (Pearson) airport.

It in the same way appears that Ontario, Canada has been the hot spot for UFO activity in Canada.

Brian Vike would like to invite that if you postpone in Ontario or maybe were cleanly visiting, and vigor take been realize to a UFO marvel in the month of Show 2007, would you make happy contact him by his HBCC UFO Scratch website.

Brian Vike, Excellent HBCC UFO Scratch.

Email: hbccufo@telus.net

Websites:


http://www.hbccufo.org

http://www.brianvike.com

http://www.hbccufo.com

http://www.hbccufo.net

HBCC UFO Scratch International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Roads show massive amount for the Vike Report, outsider concerning their experiences.

http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Scratch, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

(Source: http://www.americanchronicle.com)