Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Black Triangle Sighting In Soddy Daisy

Black Triangle Sighting In Soddy Daisy
After finishing a soccer game I was standing in a well lit parking lot with other witnesses when I observed three bright redish orange light rise above the eastern horizon. These horizon is a ridge of mountains. The lights once able the hoizon formed a distinct triangle pattern. The pattern did not shift and continued on an path toward the west approzimately 30 - 45 degrees max above the horizon. A fourth light of the same color and brilliance followed behind the triangle. What appeared to be aircraft appeared to be flying well above and behind the objects. The object made no sound. After approximately three to four minuted each of the triangle lights and the trailing light began to extinguish seperately until there was nothing detectable. Both myself and another observer asked if the other new what this might be. We both responded no. The area taken up by the objects and their coordinated movement seemed to give us the feeling it was quite large. For me the size and perceived distance from me were shocking. When I first saw the object my fiirst thought was that I had aligned my observation position in lign with cell tower aircraft lights located on the ridge. As the lights continued to rise above the horizon I relaized that I had no historical reference for what I was seeing.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You