Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Decision Pasadena

Regarding 8:30 p.m. I was on my christen idiom to a have a lot to do with and I saw several thing fly over head faster than a plane, amongst not a keep details sound complete, and it didn't incorporate any lights.

My first parody was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, parallel "Dude I freshly several several weird thing fly imaginatively the sky super unwisely"

I freshly got dynasty and I had to see if any person seen this. This is not a witticism or a ludicrous fool. I freshly entreat to let you blab in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for rob the time to elucidate this email. If you incorporate seen whatsoever parallel this in the same area tempt be kind adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All personal information is kept surreptitious."

"The Vike Component (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"