Monday, September 24, 2012

By Marie

By Marie
I was raised on a ranch in the Roswell, New Mexico area. My father physically witnessed the craft and saw the debris. One alien was alive. The others were dead. We were warned by the Government not to discuss this or give interviews about what my father saw. I think my father even had a piece of the debris, also a photograph taken by someone else who lived in the area. So for all the "dumbed down" by the government who think this is just a made up incident and aliens don't exist get your undies out of a twist and wake up. My parents also experienced the first atomic bomb which happened on the bombing range in proximity to the same area! So read, write, Google, study it, but try to open your mind to the possibility unless you lived it your opinions are just comes from someone else's opinion.

Credit: ovni-news.blogspot.com