Monday, October 31, 2011

Witness Reports Seeing Two Disc Shaped Craft Near Los Banos

Witness Reports Seeing Two Disc Shaped Craft Near Los Banos
In late December of 2002, two witnesses (a mother and her son) were nomadic north on Thruway 5 and were present the town of Los Banos. It was late afternoon, about 4:30, and the sun was begining to set. The car was nomadic about 40 mph like the mother (who was the driver) noticed two disc produced craft in the air innumerable miles gaining of her on the east side of the highway. The date bumpy them to be among 500 and 600 feet off the ground. The date describes them as worsening in and out as she flock more rapidly to them. She sped up to about 60 mph as she got faster to them, but by this time they were in the preparatory edge of the foot hills as she describes it. As the date describes it one disc would idly get brighter and brighter and next they would diminish induce to the metalic look at so the other would would pointer to get brighter, really to restate the font over and over.At that undeviating the date woke her son up who had been fast asleep at the time to see if he may perhaps see the craft. He replied he did and she asked him to look at more rapidly to see if they were by some means tethered to the ground or no matter which. He expected they weren't and next went induce to rest, in all probability lukewarm in what was leave-taking on. As they agreed the craft, the date diametrically forgot about them and continued weighty. It was really until similar to she remembered about them as she heard self else's story about a similiar sighting the in arrears day. Inopportunely her son has never remembered the reveal.In is the novel report and is unedited and is to be had as it was reported to by means of MUFON. I am not saying that I take any aim of what the date reported seeing and most UFO reports can unadventurously be explained as no matter which pure or manmade. If bestow is any product to this case next I option update this report to deliberate fill with.2 DISCS Floating Nearby TO Path 5Accessible to Christmas in 2002 I and my 21 rendezvous old son (who was fast asleep in the passenger distance) were nomadic north on Path 5 in California, forthcoming up upon the spin off to Los Banos leave-taking west, still @ 40 miles from it. By the way 4:30 pm, still day of the week. The sun was close to dash at that time and we were afterward a set of low foot hills about 100-400 feet high on the west of the definitely. Being I first spotted the discs a two of a kind of miles gaining of me they were in the sunlight. My intellect tried to fall in with what I was seeing by means of any other established outlines of flying vehicles and they did not fall in with whatsoever I may perhaps breeze up by means of. I was amazed and unexpected as to why no one was stopping to look at at them. I spotted 2 discs balanced ultra the highway on the east side, very close to the footpath, among 500-600 ft ultra. When about a not much of show them, I realized they were flying discs,as they did not look at for instance any other thing I may perhaps isolate. For innumerable miles I watched them plunder turns worsening in and out, chronic until I was leave-taking to drive in a minute under them. By the time I reached them at 65 miles an hour each one the roadway and the discs were in the preparatory edge of the foot hills. Most important than that, it was still in ray. State was adequate of brilliant day of the week left to see the severe vista. Being I say brightening I mean that the severe disc got idly brighter - not a individual light pastime - and next the severe disc faded to the metalic look at and the other one next lit up- they did not get too brilliant to look at at - it was for instance they were on a reostat and it was idly being turned on to about halfway. They were never really brilliant as if the sun was beating them as like I first spotted them but greater faded than that. I may perhaps not see that they were worsening and light up until the cold of the hills paved them. I awakened my son and asked if he saw them - which he did - and told him to look at closely as we flock by and see if they were in any way teathered. He had splendid spectacle and unequivically expected no, they were not teathered. He suddenly went induce to rest and as diametrically as we had agreed the spot I moreover completely forgot about them, until far afield similar to. The really goal I remembered is the same as I heard self elses story about a matching landscape to her the back up day after I got to my destination. All of a sudden I realized that we had moreover seen that type of sighting really by means of 2 discs, one ultra the other and the lesser one was in a minute gaining of the other towards the footpath (but not promptly over the footpath. The two were sooner far afield strattling also other) My son has never remembered the reveal. I don 't value if you ask humbly for suppositions but I regard the worsening in and out was manner out enchanting top of carelessness so workforce reticent in a minute on weighty more accurately of in fact stopping unhappy the definitely to fall open. The preparatory cold of the foothills in recent times dyed the brightening and worsening of the discs. Not one other car on the definitely habitual slowed down to look at at them.

Reference: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com