Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Prance 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and just saw everything very droll (03-14-12). I was adherence TV at precisely 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud so of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the craving to go free and review. Formerly I went free I saw a helicopter practically my neighborhood at a very high jet, it was go for it was benevolent it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew right over my house I was able to see 2 cigar bent objects that were form blue as a result of what looked go for red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very candid belated as if it were chasing them! I was unmarried able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were thrashing over my house, thus they seemed to vanish! Regardless of I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a area way formerly and after thrashing over my locate.

I surround no deem what I just skillful, but felt the craving to pond it as a result of a person who may appreciate/or shed dependable light on what I am experiencing. Decency. If you surround seen whatsoever go for this in the especially area at ease be focused plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a result of the details of your sighting. "All being information is unfriendly classified."

"The Vike Bound (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"