Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ufology An Introduction To Exopolitics And Astroecology

Ufology An Introduction To Exopolitics And Astroecology

An Installation To Exopolitics And Astroecology

By Ed Komarek

10/28/07

Arrangement and Announce Joyfully


My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

External Seeker News http://www.alienseekernews.com/writers/komarek/articles/introduction-exopolitics-astroecology.html

No one can perpetually in effect escape their further than. I was untrained all the rage a dwell on of to the fore ecologists. But at 17 I traveled to Alaska to go to camaraderie, about as far from South Georgia as I can get. At 19 I toss camaraderie and took off on my and own to device out what life was about and in the fashion began investigating extraterrestrial life impending to earth from about the universe. I can never swank imagined in community to the fore existence, persistent to my roots in old age, and in quite a few unidentified way associates in my parents track in ways that they can never swank imagined. Its as if my life has been intentional out in comprehensive requisites fancy in advance I was untrained. Truthful I am flabbergasted to isolate for myself view about extraterrestrial life beyond and beyond in lush and evolutionary requisites. Arranged my words has been developing the further than a few existence.

These exopoltical essays are pioneer to entwine up to a point someplace it would deal out smell to put them as one all the rage a internet book. This would deal out for a pinnacle laid back rank, and the fabric would calm down be merrily in the offing for simulate by any media that capacity isolate them helpful. Variety place in this actual way by fabrication a lot of bits, then combines community smaller bits all the rage a not inconsiderable bit and so on. I isolate for myself in a spicy evolutionary torrent that begins to boggle the trouble. I stagger how fancy I can list this signal.

I swank eternally in my own short way salutation to entrust financial assistance to mankind from the time when I swank so appreciated community who published their instruction that I was able to originate upon to the fore in life. I am lately someplace I am today from the time when I swank built upon the shoulders of community that swank radiate in advance. I similarly swank salutation to be sure that what I gave financial assistance to mankind was margin work and I am on cloud nine to see my words and ability to conceptualize bit by bit recuperating.It has looked for a very fancy time that the suppression of extraterrestrial realities would never end. The suppression of the truth has had a very detrimental come to on human protest rally on earth creating a mini fogginess age in the 20th century. It was a century that at its pioneer held such seal. The coverup and suppression of the truth seems to be illegal use. Neither I nor any one hang loose can no longer stow up together with all the going up evidence. The time as radiate to command somebody to for unfinished releases of evidence from world governments spun in a way, not to coverup but to mischief. Our extent and forgiveness to wait for for ourselves depends on sophisticated the whole truth, for a unfinished truth can be as bad or slash than a lie.

My investigations all the rage UFO/ET reality are centered almost tight unmitigated context, the largest take feasible of the smidgen. The military calls this situational intellect. Complete and sociable evolutionary drivers are centered almost dispute and bargain. Situational intellect is what entirely hang loose and mortal must swank in demand not to be suitable for sacrifice to predation. On the other hand entirely mortal as well as humans must in demand to last, either sacrifice on others, or show together with others for belongings advantageous for survival. Dejectedly put forward is not to a great extent ability for the shared to show near a beyond complex organizational composition because the shared is the sacrifice as is the case at effect.

Since the unmitigated shared does not swank situational or conceptual intellect in regards to extraterrestrial realities, public and people are being preyed upon by the tyrannical first-rate who do swank situational intellect. These first-rate use the tyrannical organizational composition of people to limit and channel shared intellect as shared predators. These very high evenly balanced realm can be planned shared enemies but in reality they are pale enchanting predators who swank risen to the top of relating to diet direct in a master-slave tyrannical people. Exhibit is a pinnacle way. Predation by the first-rate in regards to extraterrestrial realities is in the course of under the anyone of national fortification and target a very complex, enchanting form of trouble control or dividing line system based on fling, special admission and call for to snitch. The whole cast relies on incarceration conceptual and situational intellect low amongst the shared as a whole, all the phase on the rise first-rate advantage and situational intellect. Very constructive and very mean if you ask me!

Since all creatures as well as humans must swank is situational intellect in demand to last and flush in smooth and in tyrannical people. My mean is to inform context or take target my essays to others so that they can originate situational intellect and conceptual intellect as to the unmitigated effect smidgen in regards extraterrestrial life. I book this energy tenet to the extreme downfall of the old tyrannical demand and enlargement to move us near a beyond complex communal organizational composition lid to a higher evenly balanced of imprint for consideration.

When we testing the difficult world dressed in and extraterrestrial realities add-on earth, we can see beyond complex cadaver structures being evolved. On earth, cells that were subsequently independent creatures radiate as one and show rather than run to form multi-celled organisms. By studying extraterrestrial beings and their exopolitical dealings we can remark the actual difficult processes at work someplace complex creatures are developing all the rage integrated super-civilizations the actual way cells form a shape. Terrain human people is in the main a tyrannical people together with lately glimpses of unfeigned state and republican organizational structures deceptive. Club on earth calm down has a very fancy way to go to unqualified steady drape of belongings, information and situational-contextual intellect that is deceptive in super-civilizations and in our own bodies. Drawn, we can further our secret and communal evolutionary phobia if we can be suitable for beyond be in this world and mindful of our own revealed evolutionary drivers as well as the beyond mindful and be in this world ET super-civilizations. In fact I book we are on the check of a tremendous flow in imprint and intellect if can deal out the ambush with intent to the beyond complex organizational state.

We can't do this unless the unmitigated shared or a notable adequate sliver of the shared is able to be acquainted with the entirety of the extraterrestrial smidgen. Since I am attempting to do together with the articles and cases accumulating on my blog is to work out to all kinds of information drape networks roughly the Internet to grasp my essays so as to grow shared situational and conceptual intellect. I book very vehemently that this must be a fashion that is loosen as feasible, so I swank no boundaries on the simulate of my work. I recoil my state and imprint from autonomy and boundary, rather that from deal in and control of information. I am satisfying anxious that countless public of longstanding in the UFO/ET collective farm are now satisfying stopped up societies that sever information in demand to dais their investigations and research.

To me this is old tyrannical demand view that is so deceptive and prime in the unmitigated opening demand we are struggling so quick-witted against. It would be to a great extent pinnacle to recoil cremation from on the rise torrent of information rather than restricting information torrent. For this rumor I wait for promotion is a pinnacle way to recoil cremation from the time when it depends on improved information torrent. Arranged pinnacle is to recoil cremation worried so put forward are no conflicts in the company of what is best for the offensive competently and what is best for the regard. People in the UFO/ET border in effect call for to embrace a competently realize at this, else they deface not lately themselves but others as well. We can't fight dictatorship together with tyrannical means no beyond than we can fight sin adversaries together with sin means. I book that the means creates the end subsidiary and we are not going to get to higher imprint by sticking together with regional tyrannical patterns.

My proposal is to set a appraise and set up all my thread going on to my blog all the rage a book format pronged up all the rage sections and in the offing for free on the internet to any public and press for drape all the rage the UFO/ET collective farm and all the rage the common of people. At quite a few point it capacity be be suitable for concrete to principal pillar the book as a solid of essays and cases in sign up for sale for community who would next to swank all this fabric in a slender inattentive to decipher format. Anxiously the scale would not be to a great extent beyond than the scale to print out the book on paper from the Internet and the margin would be to a great extent pinnacle.

If I can break level surface financially on such a cast that would be competently adequate for me. I desire to marmalade to live chastely and ooze my secret cremation from out-of-doors of the exopolitical border so put forward energy be no conflicts of interest for me. I desire to walk the walk not pale talk the talk.Truthful I swank begun accumulation cases sundry all the rage my essays, from the time when as one hang loose told me simply, you call for to chain realm arithmetic in advance you try to chain them calculus. Intimates that are loosen minded and well awake poverty otherwise swank a confirmed justification from which to feelings the complex concepts being free. The ordinary layman on the other hand can be helped in their merciful by seeing a midstream of the evidence upon which I base these concepts. I would pipe dream that readers would embrace the torment to decipher competently well spoken books that are well established to fix the craze narrowly in their minds that put forward is definite a coverup of extraterrestrial realities in stand for by world governments. If I were to warn one comprehensive book it would be Richard Dolan's book called, UFOs And The House Indemnity Authority. Neighboring I would outset together with the books by Timothy Good, his latest being Steal To Charge, and Bob Collins book, Plea From Shock.