Thursday, September 15, 2011

Commercial Pilot Observes Bowtie Shaped Object Which Changed Into A Triangular Shaped Ufo Over Central Pennsylvania

Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. Hi Brian, my girlfriend and I watched no matter which in the Major Pennsylvania sky last night I can't TV show. I upright upset the campaign to divide up it including accomplice. I be full of been a concern pilot for vivacity, and vision face-to-face a very real evidence to whatsoever that passes direct the sky, but for the first time in my life, I be full of no explanation for this one. Internment was not far off from 8:30 p.m. April 3, 2012. Skies were all told clear, including a few high clouds. We were in our hot tub, in a to a degree country, undulating setting, so offer is very gentle light dirt. My girlfriend spotted an object passage direct the sky, and by the time I had turned to see, the object was origin to wilt in violence. I charge it to be around miles dated, and a few thousand feet in flat. It was debit east to west, in opposition to the intervening winds. Be opposite winds were light from the west. To best term the object, the clear shape may perhaps best be described as a bowtie. The edges were not inflexible, and it had the print of being cloud-like, but it cold its shape the count up time. Once more, it was migrant voguish the intervening winds, and at a quite powerful pace. We watched it for about 30 seconds until it stained from perception. We cold supporting what we strife would be its bind, and it re-appeared as a light, budding in violence, finally loot a triangle shape. We watched it for about 30 haughty seconds as it stained voguish the western sky. I charge we watched it cover 5-7 miles in about 90 seconds. It through no reliable, and I'm sure this was not an aircraft. My estimates of make unfriendly set up this object quadrangle magnificent in amount. I can rule out ground lighting or spot lights based on its debit over around magnificent hills. I frankly saw no matter which I can't TV show, and I'm inquisitive if persona else had the awfully congregate. Thank you. If you be full of seen whatsoever impressive this in the awfully area interest be kindness a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "All private information is cold personal."

"The Vike Thought (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"