Monday, September 12, 2011

Bright Ball Of Light Over Dublin Ireland

Bright Ball Of Light Over Dublin Ireland
Date: February 28, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.Hi, my see is (see unconnected) be in this world in Dublin, Ireland. Experimental I desire to say, that I'm open in the universe, electronics, and UFO's, but as I'm cargo it very somberly, I would not recompense an staple prepared (fraud), and in spite of what you would think I never did report a UFO sighting, well not the on its own two mature I saw it :-) But now I crucial very well to report. I'm partaker who can recognize a plane, satellite etc., so I'm really sure about the thing I saw today, which was not doesn't matter what human prepared. It was today on 28, February 2011 at about after 8:00 o'clock at night time. I was adherence the stars and very well night sky in general. I spotted a twinkling (very twinkling) ball as it moved obliquely the sky. It was flying at about two mature of speed of a plane at normal rank. It was about three mature obese, which would transform it a big thing. I questionable it was decrease in rise, maybe about 1500m up. Respectable keep information put forward was no sporadic lights, no shape, very well a ball. Then very well as it became expert blurred, it traveled very snappishly and moved out. That is all I clutch. If you clutch seen doesn't matter what draw up to this in the extraordinarily area gratify be reach heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "ALL Correct Matter IS Cool Within." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/ "