Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Broadview Heights

Ufo Sighting In Broadview Heights
My wife and I were sitting on our deck and noticed a very bright light to the east that was brighter than any star in the sky, even the north star. We watched for about 10 minutes and the light seemed to be changing colors and moving slightly by the naked eye. I first thought that it was a plane coming in but couldn't see any strobe lights flashing. I went in the house and got my Canon T1i digital SLR with a 75-300 mm F1.4 to 5.6 lens. The first four pictures I took resting the lens on a garden trellis. When I looked at the pictures on the camera the light changed from green to blue to green to blue. I then went in and got out my tripod and continued to take pictures in 5 to 8 continuous shots eventually taking 87 pictures in total. Most of the picture were taken at 1/60 of a second but I did take 4 or 5 time lapse photos of about 3 - 5 second, and this light was moving very strangely. I had to go to bed to get up for work at 6 am on Tuesday and the light was still in the sky, in the same approximate position at Midnight when I went in. The next day after work I downloaded the pictures to my computer and whatever this light was it changed color and position around a fixed star that can only be seen when the pictures are increased in magnification. I got the chills when I discovered the movement. I am willing to let you view all the photos but don't want to upload any to site yet.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.