Friday, December 10, 2010

Black Triangle Sighting In Saint Paul

Black Triangle Sighting In Saint Paul
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA ON JUNE 9TH 2012 - TRIANGLE CRAFT OVER COMO LAKE CIRCLE WITH PLASMA LIKE FIRE ON BOTTOMI stopped my bike at the N.E. corner of Como Lake in St Paul, MN. I looked up to see an orange light approaching from the south. I thought plane maybe but I heard no sound, so a helicopter with spotlight but there was no light beam. It flew over the lake and right over my head, maybe 150-200 hundred feet up. It seemed to be flame on the bottom of something, I could only make out one small black dot on one side of this object actualy a rod with a ball on it to the front. A jogger who was passing by said, what is that thing? I said ufo but he continued running away. Plasma like fire was in a circle on the bottom. After it passed over very slowly it left to the north at great speed, less than a second to be out of sight! This all lasted maybe two minutes. A young man maybe 17 or 18 y.o. asked me if I had seen this object and he was very happy when I told him I had. I had my iPhone in hand but but for some weird reason just didn't take any photo or video. Slightly above the treetops. It just moved along so slowly it was amazing it could stay airborne at roughly 30-35 mph, I could feel something in the air I just can't describe. It just vanished by Victoria st. and Larpentuer ave., strange because the new water res under construction looks disc like on Google earth. I'm including my original notes & sketches. This has deeply affected me just not sure how yet, way beyond anything I've ever seen outside a theater or movie, on my way to college that's for sure!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.