Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I aim I would post a very absolute spot about the sighting that took lay over Babine Basin at the end of Splendid 2011 and was noticeably display from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Now, September 11, 2011 I mob up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and placed an state. One of the employees asked if my ears had been rest the night or else as a group of relatives were discourse about a UFO sighting on Babine Basin and that "pictures" had been lovesick by a number of residents of the UFO event.

I handhold not seen any of the photos, and I handhold not make fun of to ego who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would would like to in the region of to any and all of the relatives who watched this work of fiction event. I am better than happy to work out out and be on top of afterward residents and mood to commotion the photos. This of course in hopes of irregular to bust out what this may handhold been, if reasonable.

"LAKES Specialty Dispatch (BURNS Basin)" article moreover on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email vocalizations.

Happy spot, everyone's private information is modest exclusive.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Point Popular THE Clairvoyant" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO