Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daytime Ufo Photographed At Taganga Beach Santamarta Colombia

Daytime Ufo Photographed At Taganga Beach Santamarta Colombia
Day of the week UFO Photographed At Taganga Shore, SantaMarta, ColombiaOn April 28, 2010 daytime UFO was photographed at Taganga Shore in SantaMarta, Colombia.According to bystander and photographer register "It was a normal day in Taganga (SantaMarta - Colombia)at the coast. I was cargo a number of pictures of my friends and moreover i realized that put on was a colorless radiant approaching the sun, audible similar to UV filter lenses as i had on my sunglasses. So I acute to filch a number of pictures of that stopping at the innermost ND filter of my Handgun G11.At the same time as i replayed the pics on the visor of the camera i whispered i was seeing a ruined pixel con the screen, but i zoomed and i found this triangular bent "something". It's capably too high to be a plane and too triangular for any familiar aircraft's. This picture has a tiny Photoshop on it, redress color and invasion corrections. I've held in reserve the fresh for choose studies if anyone's inquisitive.Source - MUFON