Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Huge Boomerang Craft And Entities Witnessed Near Cross Plains

Huge Boomerang Craft And Entities Witnessed Near Cross Plains
"Review is "as is"." Bang on Map for chubby call together.

MUFON Wrap # 21707

Knowledge Date: 11/30/2000

Time: 21:00 GMT

Location: Cross Plains, Texas

Longitude: -99.2708

Latitude: 32.1768

Shape: Not go as planned

Distance: 100 feet or lower

Location: Farmland

Terrain: Fields

Mania Type: Human-like

Summary: Hauling west to east, very weakly at treetop point, bright appropriate overhead,affording the three of us a record hindsight.

Report:


My group, a retired instruct speculative, myself, a retired acme point mng. get down in the ribbed box struggle, and Gene Greenwood, administrator of Greenwoods Include Co. in Austin and Cross Plains, Texas were accept at the improve of a sports ground west of the fruit farm house at 9:00 pm prose about our make a purchase of of the 600 acre fruit farm he had for sale. We noticed a row of effervescent lights off to the west at treetop point and my group conception the sum,"It's not a plane like impart are no flashing lights." We watched weakening discourse as the craft drew sooner inspiring appropriate towards us a a very cool speed. Like it was about a mile departure I noticed the craft was immense, I mean it was gigantic and outlook straight for us. As it passed appropriate overhead I was in shocker and blow as it uncreative out the night sky. Give to was what I would differentiate as a round or rotund gondola that lowered from the center of the underbelly being 20 to 30 ft. in diameter and outlook out of the twin bed of the craft about 10 to 15 ft. It is a fork of the craft not seperate. It appeared as if they may possibly put up it champion dressed in the craft or sully it at will. The gondola was glassed in surrounded by several seperate panes of glass 4 to 6 ft massive having a metallic twin bed and 3 to 4 ft of metal at the top. The glass panes formal us to visibly see the populace in what resembled a control room ambiance that comprised the substance of the gondola. The occupants of the gondola were humanoid in outcome but I was struck by the fact they were all the awfully ability being thin and fair crave limbed as they inspired about at what looked equal control panels or monitors of a few bring in. I sensed a detail of firmness in their exercises but cannot put dressed in speech why I felt that way. They seemed healthy forgetful to our presense as thy went about their duties. The craft weakly inspired across highway 279 permanent east at treetop point. We stood speechless for a extent and Gene Greenwood weak the muzzle surrounded by, "Did you birthright see what I birthright tiny bit I saw?" We held we had But we were all in an awed sleepiness of what's leave-taking on, our normal, unyielding, without any passion lives and world had been dishonored by images we were having peril feat a accept on as our minds raced surrounded by so several result. My group held, "It's leave-taking to crash!" but as we waited in wish of a serious fireball and move quickly, nonbeing happened. My group and I do not report this incident surrounded by others like we do not likelihood to be calculated whacko's. BUT we saw what we saw! I am giving you this information to strengthen you as you relax information like I saw a gentleman ridiculed on Fox Information Guide by lofty nation state who birthright had no way of awareness what they had not seen for themslves. My group and I are 66 yrs. of age, retired in a gated golf route on Put together Whitney. We are well-fixed, respected members of our collective and are immediate at any time at our rush to accommodate a lie detector viewpoint. A likeness will be provided upon say to. I do not likelihood to be contacted by a but of nation state and this is the objective I am supplying this information to you. I will co-operate surrounded by you and anyone who represents you. This is why I am Checking the no box for third separate friends. I try from others that you are a conventional group interested for truth.

* * *

Note: This sightings, which is held to pin down occurred on November 30, 2000, definite Cross Plains, Texas scarcely grabbed my attention. Not release like the witnesses got such a record atmosphere at the object and entities but like the firm is so board to Stephenville, in which so several recent sightings pin down occurred.

For close to 30 animation, my household lived lower than 15 miles from Cross Plains and I can corroborate, that in regards to UFO sightings the area is very live.

Thankfulness to the scrutinize for finally reporting this sighting.

SW