Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ufo Sighting Over Norway Near Airport

Ufo Sighting Over Norway Near Airport
UFO Finding over Norway secretive Computer on Organize 29, 2011, Photos.

Daylight hours of sighting: Organize 29, 2011

Backdrop of sighting: Moss Rygge Computer, 30km from Ostfold, Norway

On the order of 5 vivacity after the core airport in Norway was stopped up for 2 hours in the role of of a UFO on the brink in 8000 feet. I took this picture on my room. I'm a job aviation photographer, and had a plan to take pictures of a plane yet to come in for landing at an airport 30 miles from anywhere I live.

I had a plan to take a picture in the middle of long for shutter speed so I may well get the red stripes from the beacons on the plane on both sides of the picture in the middle of the stars in previous circumstances, but new to the job light harshly 2-3 miles disallowed from me in harshly 2000-3000 feet of acme trapped my eyes.

I as a result fail to take about the plane and put camera in holder and took what I dream is a clear proof of a UFO. I was looking at this object for harshly 2-3 report I dream, and as a result it hastily took off in a speed and upsurge rate not at all for any aircraft I bump into about, and I bump into a lot of aircraft types, in the role of of my work.

The picture is crazed from my house organization, the rapid dots you see harshly on the picture are the stars. Further this gives a lucky withstand of the space of this UFO, the area was completely muted.

Source: MUFON

Scott C. Waring wrote novels "Dragons of Asgard" & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" at online bookstores, or comprehend my UFO Record channel TaiwanSCW. Itch come off me on Tweet, I'm @SCWbooks