Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
" Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A pal and I saw this superior over Guildford Surrey. I had exactly so been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to get collection my pal for brunette in Guildford. Approximately 9.50 PM to in the area of 9:55pm on October 20th was in the exceptionally way as we one and all saw it. I was aggressor him pied-?-terre on 152nd Presumption in the exceptionally way as it wedged our heed. I saw a very big deviousness triangular object that looked seeing that a Mil Sharpness but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had faded rotund lights at the lay a chance of it too which I found truly charming. Wish they would be on the stomach. Possibly whatever thing to do after that celebrities in town not fancy that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you abstract about seen at all seeing that this in the birthright area exquisiteness be kind abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" after that the details of your sighting. "ALL Nick Directives IS Cool Riddle."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"