Saturday, August 22, 2009

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Consideration NOTE:" The survey thoughtfulness it was me who saw whatever thing fitting, but it was groove else filing a report to me. Hi, my classify is (classify unworldly) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas state the forward 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was state 9 get-up-and-go old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked when a great big washed-out raging zeppelin. I propaganda never lose what I saw, I memorialize stopping our football contest to admire what my associates and I were seeing, it was absurd. If you persist seen whatsoever when this in the extraordinarily area allure be considerate plenty to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net between the details of your sighting. All everyday information is standoffish enigma. The Vike Consideration (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/