Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Breaking News Crop Circles And Ufos Head Of State Today Asked For Statement

Breaking News Crop Circles And Ufos Head Of State Today Asked For Statement
BREAKING NEWS.

Crop Circles and UFOs -


Head of State asked for statement today.

To inform you, especially those living in the United Kingdom, that a major article

is being published by The Sun Newspaper tomorrow January 23, 2009.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth (head of state) and the Duke of Edinburgh are today

being asked for a statement regarding my latest report:

http://www.colinandrews.net/Government02.html

In the last 24 hours I have been instructed to remove one of the many documents

posted on my site in that article. I stand by the complete contents of my allegation

that Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, the Queen and the public were lied to with

regards Crop Circles and UFOs. I also stand by my commitment to lobby for a new

period of openness and honesty regarding such topics as the UFO and crop circles.

No government has the right to control the growth of human consciousness. My article

was written and support documents have been released for the first time to support

this new era and to see to it that the peoples business really does bring in the tide

of change that we all deserve.

The Sun Newspaper will syndicate worldwide and also have copy of part of this article

tomorrow on their website:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

Check into the website from time to time for the next stage of releases from the 'private sector'.

The aim of myself and many others is that some day real soon it will be the turn of the

United States Government to release what they know on both subjects.

Colin Andrews - January 22, 2009.http://www.ColinAndrews.net