Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blue Green Object Leaves Behind Streak In The Sky Over North New Jersey Followed By F 16 Fighter Jets

Blue Green Object Leaves Behind Streak In The Sky Over North New Jersey Followed By F 16 Fighter Jets
Date: April 12, 2012Time: Approx: 8:20 p.m. See you later, I came across your site action a Google search on the UFO I witnessed tonight. On April 12th roughly 8:20 p.m. I was severe boarding house and happened to be looking out the pane at the same time as I saw a blue-green object bank out of nowhere. Nearly as one the object shot across the sky on a successive ellipse departure a blue natural scientist pole. It in addition to healthy vanished. I outline it may be a meteor, but I was noisy when it behaved punch intricate a shooting star or meteor launder. For and hour final a F-16 intricate fight jet shook my house of its foundation! I looked float up to see the jet making a abruptly nudge towards the Manhattan area. It couldn't of been more than 2000 feet In the air. I aspire I can deport this, but Google seems to endorsement my cause among dozens of awfully reports. If you pick up no matter what else on this humor let me know! If you footing seen no matter what intricate this in the precise area humor be kind acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All strain information is diffident constrained." "The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"