Friday, June 26, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Scranton Pennsylvania On July 17Th 2013 3 Separate Objects Flew Above Us

Ufo Sighting In Scranton Pennsylvania On July 17Th 2013 3 Separate Objects Flew Above Us
UFO SIGHTING IN SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 17TH 2013 - 3 SEPARATE OBJECTS FLEW ABOVE US.

Me, my parents and my neighbors all witnessed. At first I saw just one object coming in from the northeast, I thought it was a plane on fire, then seconds later there was another one. They both seemed to stop, hovered for 45 seconds or so, and flew away going southeast, then seemed to have disappeared. 2-3 minutes later a third one comes, also from the northeast, going the same route the previous 2 went, this time without stopping or hovering. I do have video footage but I don't want to leave it here. If someone from MUFON contacts me, I will send them the footage.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.