Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Miamisburg Ohio On August 28Th 2004 Pulsing Lights Over Miamisburg Ohio

Ufo Sighting In Miamisburg Ohio On August 28Th 2004 Pulsing Lights Over Miamisburg Ohio
UFO SIGHTING IN MIAMISBURG, OHIO ON AUGUST 28TH 2004 - PULSING LIGHTS OVER MIAMISBURG OHIO

One afternoon in late August of 2004, i was with a friend in Miamisburg, Ohio. I was sitting in a parking lot waiting for her to come out of a vets office, when i noticed a faint flash above the tree tops. I watched for a few seconds, thinking it was just a signal tower due to the color, I went back to listening to the radio. A few moments later i was looking into the trees when i saw the flash again, i looked up and realized the flash was a little to the left of where i saw the first. I starred up over the trees and noticed yet another flash to the right and down. That's when I realized there where no tower connecting the lights vertically. While waiting I witnessed flashing coming from six different positions, roughly 15-20 seconds apart, this continued for a good 10-15 minutes. It eventually just stopped and I continued watching until she came out and waited a few moments after just to show her, but no lights. I've tried contacting her a couple of times to get the exact location of the office, and the date, but she stopped talking to me shortly after the event.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.