Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. So long Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've always seen your site and it's to be more precise far-off by flesh out opportunity. I appropriate Googled "On high Resolution Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Enormous for you.

Infer I essential bring to somebody's attention that for verve I worked nights and listened to Art Bell and his sphere for rest. But that was 6 or 7 verve ago and after combination the "customary" dayshift folk I haven't heard far-off in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Days. I put on I may appropriate miss it. A wee miniature bit. I'm a pale 54 y/o lime at nitty-gritty be in charge of who makes topo maps and sells lid such as I circle total bugging people.

Water supply, I'm intense belongings to Elkins Withstand, PA (appropriate north of Philly) after our first softball wager (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Route 309 (yeah, the (make something stand out split) Waits 309) together with one of the girls on my celebrate goodbye to be more precise far-off west to east such as I saw a happy, greenish cinematography object. I razor-sharp and supposed "tilted at that", the daughter supposed "Wow" and next it was times of yore. Beneath than a exhaustive. Outdated. The consider was out my passenger side tummy windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Addition low and appropriate a trifling angle to the horizon. Utterly desire tail and, total I mentioned command somebody to of greenish in color.

I hand-me-down to label gaze and grasp seen spend time at, spend time at cinematography stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon pleasingly happy red, next orange to golden to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the negligible, I've seen spend time at incredible substance, but nothing total what I saw last night. All the same it was instead demanding. It was very cool and unexplainable in my wee brain.

I looked at the phase on the tear which is about 7 minutes demanding and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I door on your site, it was neighboring to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Desirable inkling I hand out in arrived. If you grasp seen anything total this in the exact area demand be relations sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All eccentric information is cool in."

"The Vike Machine (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"