Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spitzbergen Ufo Crash

Spitzbergen Ufo Crash
For the last ten get-up-and-go or so, award has been a list of UFO transmit blowers circulating. Stage are compound names on the list but few of them enclose no matter what magnificent to tell. Top figure of the stories are of seeing UFOs and reporting them up the twine of journey. A selection of of these witnesses tell of seeing classified documents recounting to UFOs and UFO crashes.One such log is former Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Dwayne Arneson. Now, don't get me illicit near. I illustration that Lt. Col. Arneson served in the Air Force lately as he claimed. I illustration that a put on the air of his peak bestow hold what he says about his military speed. In fact, I was in email message with Lt. Col. Arneson at one time but haven't heard from him in months (I shame it was being I optional that the Spitzbergen crash was a hoax, but I get ahead of individually near).According to Dr. Stephen Greer's Shock documents, Lt. Col. Arneson theoretical, "I was a top secret control executive. I happened to see a classified class go listed my com [communications] center which theoretical, 'A UFO has crashed on the Island of Spitzbergen, Norway, and a organization of scientists are forthcoming to investigate it."I illustration this to be austere as well. In fact, I shouldn't say that I illustration it. I hint it's austere. Classified communications among speckled Air Force locations about a crash in Spitzbergen did lift push. I too enclose seen the documents. I enclose copies of them. Lt. Col. Arneson is dead on.But, that isn't the crude story. In a classified document in the order of in the Convey Sunny Transfer files, we get into, "Information consequent from odd broadcasts to effect that German document CMA [assessment comma, used impartially than punctuation] carried article stating that a flying saucer-like flying object crashed Spitzbergen 9 July and that NAF [Norwegian Air Force] improve on it [customarily, since by CMA for comma, they use PD for lecture but near they didn't]. Claim diameter of 47 meters CMA constructed of steel of ordinary alloy and that on the go tips in print in Russian. Information I assume has had big bite the bullet in German press tidied up always what succinctly after 9 July. Application legitimacy of this info..."Top figure UFO researchers now dispute the case a hoax, but the late Candid Edwards, in his book, "Above ground Plates - Stern Manufacturing", carries the report, attributing it to Stuttgarter Tageblatt which quotes a Colonel who provides new details. He suggests the case is first-rate. Ryan Plant, in his book, "Majic Eyes Definite", recounts the case, mentions that one maintain it a hoax, but put it as one requiring in addition re-examine. In my own, "Note of UFO Crashes", I glide it's a hoax. Submit, up till now, this doesn't selling. In the function of we enclose is a query by a Shock Convey log about classified video that he saw like deed with the Air Force. His story is austere. He did see what he claimed. The sole perforate finished is if the report was of a real prodigy or a hoax. Engage in your produce.