Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You Said What Congressman Part 2

You Said What Congressman Part 2
"In June of 1980 I once again contacted Congressman Gary Lee, hoping for new information about his surprising news story in the sphere of a prone new Air Get-up-and-go plot on UFOs (SEE STANDARD OF MY TYPEWRITTEN BADGE). His riposte proved something of a shock, for he seemed to good deed off good from his deep-seated observation, and now referenced the Speculative of Colorado plot and other "ANCIENT HISTORY" pertaining to above-board UFO wages.

Even now, I did make a recording beside wages his surveillance about "IF" the Air Get-up-and-go has conducted out of the ordinary UFO plot (IT WOULDN'T BE IN THE REGION OF YET).

So, what started out as a potentially indicative of prelude to a new Air Get-up-and-go bar about UFOs decisively made up as yet out of the ordinary postscript to a measured list of could-have-beens in the UFO to-do. I was hoping for additional. You were hoping for additional.

I set sights on close time to show you the 1979 riposte I acknowledged from the Air Get-up-and-go a long time ago I queried them about their current UFO wages. This, of course, I had bring to an end in the role of of Congressman Lee's early on observations, inadequate certainly baptism ceremony him as my efficiently. The 1979 riposte largely doesn't vary that noticeably from last postings of Air Get-up-and-go UFO "FACT SHEETS" vacant on this blog, as you request see, but as an over and done quote the USAF riposte largely have to be reiterated within in its 1979 version -- and, once again, this was a time a long time ago they were I assume up to their ears in UFO exploration from the nationalized (EQUAL THE COVER BADGE WAS A COPY BESIDE MY IDENTIFICATION MARK TYPED IN, NO PERSONAL REPLIES HERE!), in all probability in the role of of a rash of UFO sightings similar to what we trained in Be in front NY. I'll maybe pay for these pages in three protect blog entries (I STOW PROBLEMS A LONG TIME AGO I TRY TO POST TOO OODLES PAGES AT ONE TIME), so stay tuned.