Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Albany Oregon On November 24Th 2013 Starlike Object Moving Quickly From Low Elevation To High

Ufo Sighting In Albany Oregon On November 24Th 2013 Starlike Object Moving Quickly From Low Elevation To High
November 24, about 5:30 PM: As my mom and I were driving home, south on I-5, very near 34, and I saw a WEIRD something. I was stargazing, hoping to see a UFO, and then I saw the fast ascending light. At first I thought it was a meteor, but this object was traveling up from the horizon. I was super-excited. We drove past where the object was ascending and I lost sight of it. It was a REALLY light red, almost white, and it was going upwards at a slant. It looked like it was about 500 yards from a big-ish house/barn (I couldn't tell which) and it was bright and shiny. Well, not that bright. It had about the bright-and-shininess of one of those really far away stars. It looked bigger though. From where I was, it looked about the size of the tip of a dull pencil. IT WAS WEIRD.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com