Friday, July 1, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Kentucky On August 24Th 2013 Na

Ufo Sighting In Kentucky On August 24Th 2013 Na
UFO SIGHTING IN KENTUCKY ON AUGUST 24TH 2013 - NAHey guy's...I am baffleed. My backyard lawn has a discoloration, that is in the form of a circle. The grass appears to be burnt, yet if you reach down and pull the grass out, it has a sooty film on it,very compareable to charcoal ashes. Yet the blade of grass is still green and hydrated beneath this sooty film. I googled,,,lawn rings,grass circles, etc...closest thing I found was something referred to as "lawn faires, which is a fungal infection in the grass which kills down to the root....nothing matches. I estimate the diameter of the ring to be 10 ft in diameter. Enlighten me peoples ! Could be nothing....but I can't find anything like it on the internet.? P.S..nice screening process....just kidding,that sucked.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.