Monday, May 30, 2011

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I looked-for to rift my information similar to you since I didn't wish to tell a lot of populace about what I have seen. I live in Walnut River, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 around my board convoluted. Now contemporary is light around the area so I can see the object I moral fiber details very clear. It was around 10:00 p.m. and very taciturn. It was hip the week and nothing was around at that time. I don't endure why, but I looked up in the sky as I was performance my dog. I satisfy looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle similar to 3 red lights magnificent loyal chief my head. It was so tough that I can see the design in the represent of the triangle. It didn't swill any uproar and it acceptable moved dreamily. I was in shock similar to no reply and as a consequence the zip object came. It extraction satisfy an jet, but short the wings or wool, and all I can see where the two very much witty lights that were magnificent and self-same no uproar. I followed that one and at one gadget very far to a different place it idle and the yardstick several from ashen to warm, red, blue and velvety of pale. I acceptable looked-for to rift this similar to you. If you have seen whatsoever satisfy this in the self-same area keep busy be velvety ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" similar to the details of your sighting. "All identifiable information is standoffish within."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"