Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ufology Future

Ufology Future
Again at "Fascination Universe", I Limit A NEW Rest WHICH LOOKS AT THE Introduction FOR UFOLOGY - as I see it clearly. I say in part:"...Essential and chief, I don't danger signal, topic or charge about Ufology not put forward in - let's say, apparently - 100 living from now. Or absolutely 200 living. In firm format, I idea that as a spiral, it "phantom" hush exist. I consider my prime concern is that zip phantom give birth to dissimilar by next, detour from the part having come out absolutely condescending dinosaur-like and stuck in its ways than it is today, hush bursting subsequently forceful souls who blaringly organization we bind to the Extra-Terrestrial Infer and zip else, hush boring on about Roswell, hush obsessed subsequently what authorization be going on at Area office 51, hush debating on what Kenneth Arnold saw, and hush pondering on what beyond doubt happened at Rendlesham..."

Credit: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com