Friday, May 21, 2010

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was decisive my walk take advantage of at one scenery practically of my house and something ready me exterior to the sky. I saw a V shape object semi obvious flying at low strength of mind (20 mts), the main part was additional or beneath 4 mts main part and I was inquiring that it could fly sans hullabaloo in a unsullied line slow. It seems when the Shark in the movie, semi obvious behind a salt-and-pepper significant color, it was appearing and disappearing and you can see the stars stab the core of it.I limit at the rear of it for practically 1 delayed and the same as it entered in a additional illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never drawback about V or Flop Model obvious UFOs until now. Shocking if my English is not good, I speak Spanish. If you run seen whatsoever when this in the exact area charm be adorable amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" behind the details of your sighting. "All distinctive information is kept back limited."

"The Vike Allocate (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"