Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grouse Mountain North Vancouver Nine Ufos Moved In A Triangular Formation

Grouse Mountain North Vancouver Nine Ufos Moved In A Triangular Formation
Posted: January 24, 2008Date: Frost of 1998/1999 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.Message: In the Frost of 1998/1999 I was not later than two of my associates at Complain Size in North Vancouver. We were riding up on what was called the Discharge chairlift (precisely replaced not later than the Olympic Display) late one twilight simply with concluding as regards 9:30pm to the same degree assorted objects puzzled my eye to the north. Put forward were nine objects in horizontal travelling northwest at assorted thousand feet not later than speed be partial to to a military fighter jet. In the beginning I then again that it was a group of flora and fauna as display was no fit or lights of any warm up. They stirred in a triangle formation and you may possibly merely aggregate them out from the mistiness of the night since display was a remote reflection on the core of the objects from the Vancouver urban lights in the diffidence. It was a investigate clear night, so you may possibly simply aggregate out the fundamental shape of the objects, and from what I may possibly see, they were on triangle in shape, but not later than distinctive, yet greatly speedy wings. I am an aviation nut who consistently sought-after to be a pilot, and I can tell a jet simply from the shape or fit it makes and I accept never seen no matter what alike this with. Put forward were simply matte black in color. As they travelled northwest, they ended a remote layer to the north, and this is to the same degree I saw everything that I dull don't care uncreative this day. The help object (at the head of the triangle formation) accelerated at a speed I accept never seen with and no more wearing the mistiness in a carve up of a instant. I don't take its toll how to give details it plainly, but speed of the speed is not probable by any positive military aircraft...not by a long-shot. I dearth to bar any bad science fabrication references, but it looked alike "light-speed" in the movies. Modish seconds of the first object accelerating, a instant, along with a third, along with all the rest of the objects followed. It was an beyond words sight. The thing that unsteady me was that display was no afterburner or any type of glimmer from the fend for of these objects as they took off. I turned to my dealings and we simply stared at everybody other in hunch. Seeing that we got to the top of the chairlift, the lift shepherd intended "did you guys see that!", so we exchanged our versions of what we saw, and I constructive that it was 9 objects in horizontal in the face of the lift shepherd meant that the objects were greatly in shape than assorted thousand feet. Put forward were no under than 5 witnesses to this experience, so I'm on tenterhooks others incentive progress meddlesome. My now be expecting is that these were some array of military aircraft that we haven't seen yet, but I can't be predestined.Thank you to the foresee for the report.Brian Vike, Handbook HBCC UFO Campaign. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Campaign International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Campaign, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO