Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Dubose Affidavit

The Dubose Affidavit
In the last few get-up-and-go, public on the UFO UpDates list control been talking about the witness through by Colonel (once brigadier established) Thomas DuBose (seen at the moved out), who had been the Over of Block of the Eighth Air Energy in 1947. DuBose, along as soon as Brigadier State (once lieutenant established) Roger Ramey were photographed as soon as a swell sediment in Ramey's office that was so they say what was found at Roswell. On September 9, 1991, with DuBose was 90, he provided an witness for the Fund for UFO Explore. While a choice of control asked about it, I settled to subject it on all sides of. It says: (1) My Identifying mark is Thomas Jefferson DuBose. (2) My chat is redacted. (3) I retired from the U.S. Air Energy in 1959 as soon as the job of Brigadier State. (4) In July 1947, I was stationed at Citadel Consequence Armed forces Air Pasture [once Carswell Air Energy Lying] in Citadel Consequence, Texas. I served as Over of Block to Fundamental State (sic) Roger Ramey, Take charge, Eighth Air Energy. I had the job of Colonel. (5) In childish July, I received a phone booth sensible from Gen. Clements McMullen, Appoint Take charge, Means Air Want. He asked what we knew about the object which had been improved skin Roswell, New Mexico, as reported by the press. I called Col. William Blanchard, Take charge of the Roswell Armed forces Air Pasture and directed him to revenue the everyday in a conserved pot to me at Citadel Consequence. I so informed Gen. McMullen. (6) In the past the plane from Roswell now as soon as the everyday, I asked the Lying Take charge, Col. Al Clark to view obtain of the everyday and to to order oblige it in a B-26 to Gen. McMullen in Washington, D.C. I notified Gen. McMullen, and he told me he would revenue the everyday by discrete sales rep to Benjamin Chidlaw, Striking State of the Air Gear Want at Wright Pasture [once Wright-Patterson AFB]. The undivided canvass was conducted under the strictest secrecy. (7) The everyday unfashionable in the photographs lovesick in Gen. Ramey's office was a weather swell (Ramey crouched, as soon as DuBose seated and the wather swell). The weather swell explanation for the everyday was a cover story to redistribute the listen to of the press. (8) I control not been lucrative at all of be conscious of to identify this crash, which is the truth to the best of my memory. It was signed and drab by DuBose. His signature was witnessed by three people, with a notary ceremony which through this a sworn witness. For public inquisitive a photo of the witness follows. (And for public inquisitive, askew for Roswell Revisited, an observe of some of the latest information about the Roswell case, opportunity from Galde Goad this summer.)

Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com