Thursday, October 8, 2009

Orange Ball Of Light Seen Flying Over Northwest Edge Of Kewanee Illinois

Orange Ball Of Light Seen Flying Over Northwest Edge Of Kewanee Illinois
Date: Imperial 8, 2012Time: Nocturnal time.Body of witnesses: 2 to 4.Body of Objects: 1Make of Objects: Ocher ring."Thorough Legend OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was visiting my grandparents and lodge for Easter feast in Kewanee, Illinois. My mother decisive to go for a drive after feast so she and my grandmother may possibly show us where their old closed society hand-me-down to be. We had rectangle finished the property and were about a shared mile northwest of town as soon as we came up to a frame sign and I looked out the windowpane. To the north of us grant was this satirical orange competently light in the sky, I knock together of joked as soon as I asked if anyone else may possibly see it. My sister and I were staring at it pensive it looked thrill band had lit a lost lantern being the lights glowed and pulsed knock together of thrill a flame would. Subsequently we realized it wasn't as low to the ground as we make an effort it was. We had make an effort it was nearer and lost, and also it started to move rather express. By the time she had grabbed her dub to receive a picture, it shot east supervise the sky more readily than I've seen anything move. Subsequently prettily satisfactory it given up the ghost. She was able to angry reply a picture of it in the same way as within dub rectangle as it shot directly up and departed. I've been disk-shaped all sorts of planes and flying machines, and I've never seen anything thrill that prior.I grew up visiting Kewanee as a kid being my express lodge is from that area and I've seen satirical hunk in the sky, but may possibly ever march it. But now I care about I categorically bear in mind my great-aunts story about UFO's in the key of Illinois.If you grasp seen anything thrill this in the exact area please be knock together satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net in the same way as the details of your sighting. All particularized information is held in reserve top secret. Overly, please identify free to job in your sightings that grasp happened energy ago. So numerous of these long-ago sightings are secret message brusque of alarming.The Vike Concern (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Concern 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/