Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ufo Sighting In San Diego California On October 6Th 2013 Craft Hovered

Ufo Sighting In San Diego California On October 6Th 2013 Craft Hovered
UFO SIGHTING IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA ON OCTOBER 6TH 2013 - CRAFT HOVERED, LIGHTS PULSATED AND THEN IT JUST DISAPPEARED WITHIN A BLINK OF THE EYE.

Out walking my dog, noticed what I thought was a very bright star, went inside to get my golf scope so I could see what it was, after getting a better look I got very excited so I went inside to get my wife so she too could see what I was seeing...she was not convinced it was a UFO but I stood there and watched the lights pulsate and then...it was gone! After about 20 minutes, it just POOF, disappeared!

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.