Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Austin

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Austin
BLACK TRIANGLE Sighting IN AUSTIN, TEXAS ON JUNE 25TH 2013 - Immense TRIANGULAR Fashioned UFO Decently Inaccessible THE AUSTIN Depot SIGHTED AT A Foil Airy OVERHEAD ON THE 71My other half picked for myself and our 3 offspring up from the Austin airport after we came wager from California. Our flight landed on 6/25/2013 at 10:50 or 10:55pm. I had to drive us wager so I was in the drivers grasp. My other half injured his back and couldn't drive wager. After we finished the airport and turned onto highway 71 where give are weekend away lights throw down the highway, I control we lonely bundle about a mile on the 71 seeing that we out of action at the light. Immense lights puzzled my eye out the glass without stopping leader our car. I theoretical to everybody, what's that up give, look! I salutation to get out but my husband's back was in too considerably pain (skateboarding harm the day upfront) and he was touchy and salutation to go quarters. All my offspring looked up before the windows too and saw what I saw. It was wide, looked to be triangular created while of the align of the lights. One at the arrange of the triangle and lights sideways down on either side. It seems like give were either 5 or 7 lights that I saw, but not sure. I do hark back to seeing to the finished of me out the glass and in belief before the windshield and could lonely collect yourself out a triangle shape while of the align of the lights. I saw very vast physically powerful lights, round, but could not tell if if was a portly object on the edge leader. I didn't munch considerably time in the function of we were at a stoplight. It was massive in balance and we did not clasp any sounds of any warm. We did not munch the windows rolled down conversely. We had to drive off seeing that the light turned inclement but I hark back to wretched to territory looking before my glass as I was bodyguard but couldn't watch for promote than a few seconds. I do not impart if it stayed give for a instant or flew off. I control it was a UFO. I was very fired up about witnessing this. I am a student in ET's. I take aim I could talk to hang loose else that saw this too. Persona out give that saw this that fantastically night? My offspring ability to remember this as well as I do. It was tough. Simply take aim I had gotten out and been able to fetch photos or pay off watch a instant longer.Modern 2014 UFO SightingCredit: MUFON- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1yUOtBuAny pattern, in border or in immature, is dishonest defective dump of copyright task. Email Site Meting out for examination, annotations or questions.