Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ufo News Orange Glowing Ufo Caught Hovering Above Louisville

Ufo News Orange Glowing Ufo Caught Hovering Above Louisville
These orange glowing UFO's were caught hovering above Louisville the eyewitness who captured the crafts states that "the objects would appear and disappear and dart across the sky rapidly."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I walked outside to smoke a cigarette when I look up and noticed a very bright star in the sky. Then the object dimmed itself to where I thought it disappeared only to watch it dart across the sky rapidly and reappear very bright. I ran inside and got my girlfriend and her digital camera.

The object wasn't a star because there was heavy cloud cover and it blotted out the other stars when the clouds passed but not this thing. Two planes flew underneath it as well. Anyway as we watched perplexed it went through a series of dimming itself and then glowing very brightly. It floated from left to right across the sky and then raised and lowered it's altitude. I snapped six photographs of it and when I blew them up I was shocked. Each shot seems to show a different shape. One has an orange and red orb in it, one has a white cylinder and the others have a white rod with a red glow on the end."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Orange Craft


DATE - 2008-12-14 6:07PM

LOCATION - Louisville USA

COLOUR - Orange / White



Credit: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com