Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ufology Triangular Ufo With Red Lights Seen Over Calgary Alberta

Ufology Triangular Ufo With Red Lights Seen Over Calgary Alberta
Date: July 5, 2011Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.Hey, I came kitty-cornered your site today after Googling UFO sightings in Calgary. Sprint night in Calgary at more or less 2:00am I was on the veranda smoking. I was looking up at the sky and saw a whatever thing flying kitty-cornered the sky which at first I inconvenience was a plane. It had 3 red lights in a triangle shape and one green one. It was going not too high in the sky and I realized it was not a plane some time ago it stopped its manner, started going the other way. The green light was when and it was fair to middling 3 red lights now. Balanced more or less and going up and down aid and forth. I was SW Calgary downtown area and I watched it for about 15 report hanging more or less. It was not a plane or a helicopter and it looked uniform it was success faster to me, so I was so freaked out I went innermost. I swank never seen suchlike uniform that previously. I'm fair to middling visiting taking part in from Vancouver. By the time I inconvenience to tape it on my cell identify, it was when. Ethical popular to let you differentiate about my freaky be knowledgeable about. It frightened the crap out of me.If you swank seen suchlike uniform this in the vastly area meet with be standard passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All characteristic information is snobbish hush-hush."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"