Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ufo Sighting In York Pennsylvania On August 20Th 2013 Green Bright Light Went Up Down To The Left And Right

Ufo Sighting In York Pennsylvania On August 20Th 2013 Green Bright Light Went Up Down To The Left And Right
UFO SIGHTING IN YORK, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 20TH 2013 - GREEN BRIGHT LIGHT.. WENT UP DOWN TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT.. COMPLETLY NOT NORMAL OF ANY OBJECT I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE SKY

Walked out side onto sidewalk looked up about 30 -35 degrees towards the horizon and there was this green light going up down and side to side for about 5-6 min in the sky.. I look at the sky a lot... And I've never seen anything like that before! I even ade some one on the street stop to look at it to make sure I was seeming what I thought I was seeing... Really cool can't stop thinking about wtf it could be... I watched it for a while then it just dropped into the tree line and I lost track of it.. Crazy...

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.