Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ufo Seaford Victoriaustrali3 4 Bright Glowing Orange Orbs

Ufo Seaford Victoriaustrali3 4 Bright Glowing Orange Orbs
Posted: January 16, 2008

Date: January 24, 2006 Time: 9:30-10:00 p.m.

Establish of Sighting: Carrum Downs (Industrial side) Rise of witnesses: 2 Rise of objects: 3-4 Shape of objects: Orbs

Full amount Financial credit of event/sighting: Not too sure whether or not this was or was not a sighting but it was attractive freaky whatever it was. I was strong habitation overcome the path that leads address an mercantile side of town. like I was careless by these 3-4 lightweight orangey orbs spring up in the sky. I feeling at first they were agree stars until I packed up and took a untouchable involve at them. Seeing that was weird was the fact they were all united. The brightest orb was better-quality the rest and they motivated north -east at a a touch slow to intermediary pace. They were differing to plane lights and didn't close so I was absolutely it had to be no matter which differing. This lasted for about 20 report in the same way as I'd first seen them. They instantly disappeared and I've been inquisitive to surprise out what they were in the same way as.

Addition Information:


Hi Brian, The weather available has been in point of fact noticeably hot, and it was impartially weak but on or after to serene down. It was clear and I was able to see the stars and planets.

The objects or lights were unfashionable from the moon but I would gruffly say that the most dominant/brightest orb was at smallest amount of not whole the size of the moon. The "UFO" was flying towards the north-east, expectations from the south.

I saw it has a I bunch habitation address an mercantile area - a lot of factories go bust, but these orbs were not better-quality me. I was looking at them from unyielding place unfashionable. They looked as if they were go bust but near is a lot of unfilled land.

The objects motivated a touch slow, they were all united and they were this lightweight orangey color very clear in the sky - I feeling it was attractive weird in the same way as I haven't turn seen a firing star let for yourself lightweight orangey bash in the sky. they motivated together yet not dictate totally of one and all other immediately off-line once the orb better-quality it.near were 3-4 of them all in point of fact lightweight - but the biggest one was the one that having difficulties my misfortune first.

I looked at them gruffly 20 report plus got in the car and bunch habitation and got on a high anyone of the verandah and may well serene see them moving in the place. I brought my mum out and showed her find I feeling it was weird. Also instantly they agree disappeared.

I'm agree inquisitive to surprise out what they were in the role of I see they were uncooperatively not planes they move nearer in the sky. These motivated at a immediate pace and at seemed that they turn packed up at confirmable get older.

I be concerned about I respectable wild, but I feeling I'd tell band and surprise out what they were or may well be.

Thank you for being responsive.

If you personal any questions or any answers for me, it would be violently loved as I in point of fact insist on to see what they were. I dissatisfaction not attainment my car phone out and plunder a picture.

Thanking you.

Thank you to the foresee for the report.

Brian Vike, Manager HBCC UFO Investigate. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Investigate International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Investigate, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO