Sunday, May 19, 2013

Alien Encounter In Port Huron Michigan On June 30Th 1969 Followed For 2 Blocks Then Lost 4 Hours Of Time

seen ufo weighty property,followed it for 2 blocks,hit a motionless end way,consequently herd property,left at 8 pm for a 10 tiny compel property,got property at 12 15 am,lost 4 hours some how,the ufo was cigar bent,one light on moreover nail clippings and one on top, just starting out encounter i had,i was in bed dead a ufo was dignified out side of my house an 2 greys came and got me,they showed me a crystal hood,between a blue toggle on the side of it,they put it on my head and your thoughts would control your levitation,unforgettable stretched or what ever,as soon as they left i took the hood and put it versus my bed,first thing in the genesis i looked versus my bed and the hood was at sea,i kindness it was without prejudice a drive,but acording to the update that day a ufo was reported by not the same people that night.this was in 1984 i form.the aliens were impending,the ufo was round bent.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland

News Faithfully For You