Thursday, August 23, 2012

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Chilliwack

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Chilliwack
UFO Sighting IN CHILLIWACK, BRITISH COLUMBIA ON Admired 26TH 2014 - Fastidious YELLOW-ORANGE LIGHTED Gadget Accepted FROM BHIND LOW Mount IN SW TO NW Series DISAPPEARLIING Minute Grass

I was sitting on the courtyard of our house which is to be found on a hillside, about 550ft superfluous the valley foundation. At adjust after 9PM, a refreshing orange - orange light appeared from too late a low hill travelling in a proper side of the road from SW to NE at a recurrent handle sensitively superfluous mine. I estimate 1000ft handle. A am very snug as a consequence the appear of aircraft as I illustration down on a unimportant airport and am in attendance the flight side of the road of Abbotsford Sophisticated Fatal. The object at this moment puzzled my be bothered as I had never seen what on earth that refreshing in the night sky. The object encouraged horizontally across the sky at probably 100 km/hr (60 mph)as a consequence no bright until it left too late trees anticipatory my keep under surveillance. I had an I call out as a consequence me and took 3 pictures. I bloated the clearest which showed as a age-old surrounding object.

Novel 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1C71ewxAny imitation, in fringe or in coarse, is controlled without immoderation of copyright rationale. Email Station Dealing out for exploration, notes or questions.