Monday, May 21, 2012

Mysteries Numerous Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Harrietsfield Novscotia

Mysteries Numerous Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Harrietsfield Novscotia
Date: July 9, 2010

Time: Involving 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Combined of Sighting: Harrietsfield, Nova Scotia.

Problem of witnesses: 1 (Not sure if self else).

Problem of Objects: Condescending a dozen, or added.

Have an effect on of Objects: Cigar fashioned (very facetious locks of hair)

"Blown up Information OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I'm not be contiguous if what I saw were UFO's, but I'll take what I saw. I was looking out the window around 1:00pm and suddenly this cigar fashioned object appeared in the sky. I thought at first that it was a bag or something drifting in the sky, calm down, separate one genuine tenderness it appeared out of nowhere and followed the extremely way as the other headed SW.

As this was prodigy, stage was a steady quantity of clouds drifting from the SW teaching, and as I continued to watch the clouds in the sky, added of these cigar fashioned objects set aside appearing out of the clouds, several would hurry trails, others didn't.

In the least so spraying would break up the lumber, by spraying, stopping, spraying anew. It was exactingly an awe-inspiring sight. I'm not sure precisely what it was I saw. I've looked to see if stage was any observation of it, but I haven't been able to find any information about it. I genuine hunted to post it at home genuine in case organization else saw the extremely thing.

If you occupy seen anything tenderness this in the extremely area please be approach prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "ALL Genus Case IS Reticent Inward bound."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"