Friday, February 10, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Chatham New Jersey On May 18Th 2013 Large Transparent Rectangle Floating From South To North

Ufo Sighting In Chatham New Jersey On May 18Th 2013 Large Transparent Rectangle Floating From South To North
I was walking home from a friends house around 11:30pm May 18th. T-section of Fern Ave. and Minton Ave. I saw a large transparent rectangle slowly floating form south to north in the sky very far from were I was standing. I tend to look at the sky when I'm walking at night just to see if there are any stars. This night was very bright grey and overcast. I quickly noticed the object. There was no solid feature, but the rectangle outline was visible against the grey sky. The outline was consistent with the moving transparent object. A car came down my street, so I walked away because sometimes cops drive by and I didn't want to look suspicious. I wish I stayed and continued to watch the object. I was just very curious. My coworker told me about MUFON and told me to report it.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.