Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Think They Are Monitoring Me They Are Threatening To Kill Me Latest Mufon Reports

I Think They Are Monitoring Me They Are Threatening To Kill Me Latest Mufon Reports
AS REAL CLOCKERS KNOW FROM PREVIOUS READINGS HERE AT UDCC - THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS HARDLY UNIQUE. MANY FOLKS CLAIM TO HAVE A CONNECTION TO LIFELONG `ALIEN' OR ANOMALOUS EVENTS. AND, OTHERS CLAIM TO `KNOW' WHEN `A UFO' IS GOING TO OCCUR - AND SIMPLY GO OUTSIDE AND FILM ONE (AN ORB). AND, YET OTHER FOLKS INDEED THINK SOME SORT OF MONITORING OF THEIR BRAIN OR BODY IS OCCURRING. THIS `REPORT' HOWEVER - SEEMS TO BLAZE A NEW TRAIL......

IT IS WITH THAT SPIRIT THAT I BRING TO YOU THE BEST IN THE LATEST MUFON REPORTS:

FROM KENOSHA WISCONSIN:


This has been going on for what seems 20 plus years. Ive only recently started talking about it due to the fear of being ridiculed. Ive been too honest recently and realize I have to talk to people that are willing to listen.

The objects I usually see are pulsating yellow-orange. They hover, appear to float, and implode upon themselves ( as if they are going into a stealth or different frequency ). Ive been accustomed to seeing these things for years so I cant say Im nearly as fearful as I used to be. Often times Ill look away from these objects to try and put them out of mind.

Ive been being studied/abducted since I was around 8 years old. I believe these creatures to be what ufology call "the greys". Theyve physically affected me as well as psychologically. The harassment has turned a corner over the last year and has become extremely severe and threatening. Theyve tried to get me to do certain things in the past and are extremely upset at the direction my life has taken. They are threatening to kill me for what they say " breaking a condition ".

To make matters more complicated, Ive been in the presence of reptilian like creatures as well. All the literature Ive read points to them being aggressive and selfish. However, from their actions towards me I cant help but feel confused. They seem to be helping me against "the greys". I cant be sure this isnt a complete ruse.

Ive kept details vague to protect myself and loved ones. Please contact me for a full story. I have some artwork that Id only be willing to show in person. Ive noted on the form that Im the only witness to these events, however my wife is willing to confirm as much as she can.

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report handler.pl?req=view long desc">YOU KNOW, I'D NEED TO TURN TO MY MORE `SPIRITUAL' ANOMALOUS FRIENDS ON THIS ONE - BUT - DOESN'T IT SOUND LIKE A ENTITY IS `IMITATING' AN ALIEN? WHY WOULD THE SO-CALLED GREY'S SUDDENLY BEGIN TO THREATEN TO KILL?
OHIO UFO VIDEOS DAY IS COMING! - I'M ALREADY WORKING ON IT.
"MY KINDLE BOOKS ARE BELOW"

"OR, GO TO MY AUTHOR PAGE TO SEE THEM ALL"

"
"

"DIG INTO THE ARCHIVE FOR UNLIMITED CONTENT"THANKS FOR HAVING AN INQUISITIVE MIND"The Heavy Stuff