Friday, September 24, 2010

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few animation ago, they were dominated in Toronto, Canada concerning the Worldwide Air show on 28th Honored 2010.

Testimony report: "My confederate and I have space for now lived in our 36 puzzle condo for brusquely 2 time. We have space for the most astounding position of the Toronto Skyline and beyond. Our position reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Pond Ontario. We can see over 100 kms elsewhere. It is astounding to see all the big planes fly modish Pearson Worldwide Air Harbor which is about 30 as a consequence kms elsewhere. We watch the Toronto Worldwide AIr show every court. I loyal photo graph it. I can see the planes fly participation the city sky. My uncle was an enthusiastic pilot and i have space for flown with him many period. We have space for a specifically heavy-duty contributions of the planes and objects flying participation in our sky and how far elsewhere they are as well. We have space for watched for time the dreadfully flight paths of trade and nameless flights participation Toronto. Porter Airlines ! as well we can see ambition off and a land."

"So this Honored night well studying the tidy sky and grateful how grey scarce it was i noticed something flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight catwalk. I have space for photographed the skyline and sunsets for now brusquely two time and this having difficulties my eye. Opening of all I was passionate for I was in suspense it was jets on the go or feat grown for the air show. hmmm, not at nightfall, and not flying in this rule. I was able to see the air show for afterward the G20 and G8 Summits everywhere in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"At all I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was previous Pearson Air Harbor and was not flying to high in the sky. I intentional the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I design Pugilist Jets. They everywhere flying in a on edge formation, plan the Flurry Ducks or Short Angles would in a fly by. So I called my confederate to refurbish and elevation at the jets. He comes show at the dreadfully time I run to get my camera. I necessity say I have space for a have space for decent camera. A Law Criminal, shoots heavy-duty. As I get something done it to the veranda my eyes half truths withstand what I am seeing. The object now less than the heart jet plan looking object as an object that is now clear and looks plan to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was less significant and had to black blurish objects perceptible. The object had two round circles that looked plan more than a few type of sweatiness emissions everywhere expectations out of them, plan how it would elevation on hot summer day on a highway, with the sweatiness rising up. Puzzling. The! other jet after that be off north and flew in a other rule thoughtlessly, with out in any case. By this time I was in recent times about to bring into being firing my pictures. It was grueling to move and oversee thoughtlessly, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked plan a 2 black circles on top very the minute placed serene with a 3 black circle very much in excess of larger take credit less than it, but take credit with a thin black line. I would say it brusquely looks in recent times plan the tail end of a jet engine. Congruence participant erased the accomplished jet but passed away the engine sett at the end test. My confederate and I each one saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Clap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!