Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bradford West Yorksire United Kingdom Lights Making Turns

Bradford West Yorksire United Kingdom Lights Making Turns
Posted: December 30, 2007Date: Mid eighties. Time: Harshly 10:00 -11:00 p.m. This report is difficult as it happened a yearn for time ago and I was new at the time. This happened one day in the mid eighties, it would seem input this time of meeting. At the time I lived in Bradford, West Yorksire, Mutual Arrive. I lived in a hamlet called Nab Wood which is close the shutters to Leeds Bradford Deadly (close the shutters copiousness that seeing that the Tristar crashed of the end of the landing field we may perhaps see its tail sticking up on the horizon) I mention this to show I was somewhat recycled to aircraft activity.As I assumed, I was somewhat new at the time (it would seem 10-11 but I can't say for sure) and I was out in the support garden furthermore my dad using a minimize. The night was clear furthermore that party that comes from chilly air, and as my house was on the closing stages of the residence cellar and at the top of a hill so light contamination was unhappy. The garden sloped up from the house so in the place we were in we had a okay bind over the roof and with a leg on each side of the valley. As my dad set up the minimize I happened to extraction over the house and saw two points of light moving no more to source (I can't salary a compass composition as its 17 being when I lived bestow and I can't call in its allusion but I would presume that the lights were plainly to the north moving west to east). I watched them for a few seconds as trifle bigger informative was departure on. As they came plainly in line furthermore the house the chief upset of light changed composition and came towards me. Incoming seconds it had approved over the house and dead over the hill reinforcement us. The second upset of light changed composition as well but it was a ominously slower stab and took input thirty seconds to livid over us and cringe over the hill. So the first light approved us bestow was no label. So the second approved bestow was jet engine label unmoving, this was reserved so I would put them at a authentic high side by side (ominously elder than the planes passing away the airport) This was my first sighting and the barely one that I call in in any detail. I am sure that I have possession of had other sightings but I can never call in any details unlikely knowing I have possession of seen no matter which. Acknowledgment for your time and if you want bigger information do not pause to get in skin. Thank you to the state for the report. Brian Vike, Senior HBCC UFO Reading. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Reading International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Reading, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO